Friday, June 4, 2010

New day

So I got up kind of early-ish, made a cup of tea and sat in bed. Just got changed out of my pjs and am ready to go on a jog. I was all up for it when I just woke up and now I'm like ugh. But I'll do it :)

Weighed myself, one pound lighter :) yay!

Feels horrible not to be eating, but at this stage I don't feel hungry just kind of a straining pain on my stomach. I don't have any real diet plan because I can't keep to those. I'd rather just not eat. I feel sick even at the thought of food! Hmmm.. :)

Could not sleep last night. Kept on thinking about food! And how skinny I'm going to be by the time my boyfriend comes home. Lets calculate how much I might lose in three months:
So on the 1st, three days ago, I was 137lbs. 3 days later I am 129lbs. Ok, i know I'm not going to keep losing weight at that rate but lets just say I lose on average 4 pounds a week. (I might be out of my depth here, but fuck it) 12 weeks in 3 months. 4x12=48? I'm bad at maths. yeah 48.
Ok, thats like what? 3 stone.
K, that's not going to happen haha. Hopefully about a stone and a half-two stone. I'm aiming to lose a stone anyway.

So, I'm gonna go for a jog, hopefully for about an hour (prob not knowing me) and relax when I get home. Maybe do another Davina Workout (Cardio Box, SO GOOD!!)

Then going to A's house tonight. She'll be collecting me at half three. so that's grand. Might eat something small before I go to hers, or maybe just have something small in hers so it looks like I'm eating. I am spending all night there so I will have to eat something.

My iPod is finally charged haha and I'm ready to excersice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment