Wednesday, June 2, 2010

hmm.. bored

I got up this morning at six o clock to go with my boyfriend to the airport. I was sad on the way but then I was ok. We said bye, barely even a goodbye, never even told him I loved him, but yeah and he went into departures. :( Happened kind of fast butI didn't cry :) I was worried about crying the whole way back in the car with his Da ha, but I was grand.

It's always kind of auqward with his Da. My boyfriends Ma died when a few years ago so, i don't know, there's a lot of tension around his Da and his Da's wife.

Anyway, I came home and made a cup of tea and had a smoke. Sat in bed and watched iCarly haha, yes I know, but it's actually kind of funny! Something wrong with my stomach though, it's like acid or something, I don't know.

I fell asleep and woke up at like, three o clock, I don't know how i slept so long but i did. I weighed myself and I'm already 5 pounds lighter :)

Last night I went out to my boyfriend and his mate and we drove around. I'm always scared in the car with him because he actually drives sooo fast. Plus, he was stoned as well. And so I got stoned. I never really do anything like that (me and my boyfriend have had countless number of fights because he smokes so much weed) but because it was his last night, I decided to let it go and join him in on his stoner buzz ha. Wasn't that great, don't see the whole point in it, but anyway.

Went home, on the munchies, pretty stoned at this point to be honest, I didn't really know what was going on, and made a bowl of cereal.. :( ugh, but I'm doing good today. Had nothing except two cups of tea. Tea fills ya up, surprisingly.

So, nothing planned for the week now, one of my mates has a free house so she invited a few up. She's kind of an idiot but the people she's inviting are cool. I will drink ha, until my heart's content, as always. And hopfully I'll have nothing in my stomach so won't actually have to drink that much. I can't be sober at something when everyone else is drunk!

K, going to have another smoke, watch tele, be lazy and wait for my mate so we can do a workout together :)

Wish me luck
x

No comments:

Post a Comment